- SILICONE BODY BRUSH: A silicone bath brush is more effective than using your hand, a washcloth, or a bristle brush to cleanse your skin. Silicone is a soft and safe material that can help exfoliate your skin. Rubbing the bristles into your skin stimulates blood circulation and can reduce cellulite in problem areas
- HYGIENIC BODY SCRUBBER: Silicone is super easy to clean when it gets dirty and limits bacteria. Silicone is strong enough that it can even be boiled clean, making this the most hygienic bath brush on the market. Replace your bath brush with a better one! If you need to, you can also use this as a dish scrubber in your kitchen. BEST BODY SCRUB: Get the best body scrub brush for smooth and soft skin. Our silicone body brush is double sided, so you can use one side for a daily gentle scrub and the
- BEST BODY SCRUB: Get the best body scrub brush for smooth and soft skin. Our silicone body brush is double sided, so you can use one side for a daily gentle scrub and the other for cellulite reduction. The long gentle bristles create the perfect lather. The soft side is especially great for sensitive skin, even babies’ skin. You can even use this brush for a body or scalp massage.
- DEEP CLEAN YOUR SKIN: Remove makeup, dead skin cells, dirt, and more with ease! The silicone bristles are soft enough for your comfort and tough enough to clean your skin thoroughly. Use on your whole body—face, back, thighs, butt, chest, feet, etc.
- BOOST CIRCULATION & DISTRIBUTE FAT DEPOSITS: Use the body brush in the shower for a good lather, or try brushing your skin when it’s dry. Dry brushing sheds dead skin cells and encourages new cell renewal. It also improves vascular blood circulation, helps evenly distribute fat deposits, and helps your skin release metabolic waste and toxins.