Hey everyone! I’ve filled up my empty product basket again so I have a whole bunch of empties to share with you. I love being able to give my thoughts on a product after I used it enough to fully use it up. I feel like you can get such a better feel for a product that way, which is also one of the reasons I personally love watching others’ empties videos.
This month I also started to collect a few ‘lifestyle empties’. I thought it would be fun to start incorporating other products that I use in my everyday life outside of beauty. I’d love to get your guys’ thoughts on this change, so let me know if you want to see lifestyle products in my future videos!
If you’re having trouble viewing the embedded video player, click here to be taken directly to the video on YouTube
Note: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase one of the products I recommend using these links, I will make a teeny, tiny commission at no extra cost to you. Your support helps keep Label Me Merrit running 🙂
- Dove Go Fresh Body Wash
- Tommy Girl Energizing Body Wash
- Lush Shampoo Bars (Seanik & Montalbano)
- San Francisco Soap Company Milk Cleansing Shampoo
- Lush Bath Oils in You’ve Been Mangoed
- Simple Cleansing Micellar Water
- Heritage Store Rosewater & Glycerin
- Studio 35 Beauty Textured Cotton Rounds
- Sensodyne Pro-Namel Toothpaste in Gentle Whitening
- Bausch & Lomb Bio True Multi-Purpose Solution
- Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted Shea & Vitamin E Body Lotion
- 365 Everyday Value Fish Oil
- Whole Foods Vitamin C
That finishes up all the empties I’ve currently gone through! I hope you enjoyed this empties video, and let me know if you’ve tried any of the products I mentioned, and tell me your thoughts on them!