Hey guys! So this is a post/video that I’ve been planning to do for quite a while now. Ever since I started my YouTube channel, I’ve been collecting my empty products to prepare for an Empties video for you guys. I personally love watching empties videos, and I hope you like hearing my thoughts on products I’ve used up as well!
If you’re unsure about what an ‘Empties’ video is, it’s basically sharing all the products (usually beauty/skincare) you have used up, and talking about your thoughts about the products. I love empties videos, because unlike Favorites or Haul videos, Empties shares what a person is actually using frequently enough to use up, as well as getting thoughts on a product after using it for a significant amount of time.
So without further ado, my very first empties video!
If you’re having trouble viewing the embedded video player, click here to be taken directly to the video on YouTube.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase one of the products I recommend using these links, I will make a teeny, tiny commission at no extra cost to you. Your support helps keep Label Me Merrit running 🙂
- Dove Damage Therapy Revival Shampoo
- Dove Go Fresh Revive Body Wash
- St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash
- Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner
- Barbasol Thick & Rich Shaving Cream
- Bath & Body Works Luxury Bubble Bath
- Sensodyne Pro-Namel Toothpaste
- Hello Seriously Friendly Mouthwash
- Oral-B Glide 3D White Flavor Floss
- Bausch & Lomb Bio True Multi-Purpose Solution
- Healthy Accents Cotton Rounds
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
- Simple Cleansing Micellar Water
- Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent
- Murad Clarifying Cleanser
- Heritage Store Rosewater & Glycerin
- Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser
- Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector
- Clinique Acne Solutions Spot Healing Gel
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
- Lacura Q10 Night Cream
- Lush Herbalism
- Lush Mask of Magnaminty
- Sephora Green Tea Mask
- Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Rosewater Face Mask
- Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets
- Origins Ginger Hand Lotion
I hope you guys liked getting a peak at what products I’ve used up, and what I thought about them! Have you tried any of the products I shared? What did you think about them? Do you have any products that I absolutely need to try out? Let me know in the comments!