Ok, so yesterday I had a not so great day. Nothing terrible happened, it was just one of those days with one thing after another piling up. I have my very first big girl job interview tomorrow, so I was stressing about that, and trying to figure out what I’m going to wear. As I open my coat closet to pull out some skirts I found a poor little mouse who fell victim to a sticky trap. I know it’s not good to have mice in your apartment, but I always feel bad when we catch them :(.
Then I had my first class of the semester last night. I left an hour early, to beat rush hour traffic, got to campus 15 minutes before class started, and arrived to class 20 minutes late because there was no. freaking. parking! So stressful, awesome way to make a great first impression on my teacher.
So by the end of the night, between worry about the interview, the mouse, and classes starting, I was pretty bummed. I was about to head to bed, and was doing a last minute blog check like I normally do at the end of the day. And upon refresh, there was the loveliest comment from Sandie over at Life in Positudiness waiting for me! She was letting me know she was nominating me for a Liebster Award! Totally turned my day around 🙂
I was just instantly thrilled and touched! This is possibly the most awesome thing that has happened to me on Label Me Organized. Then I was a little curious, what exactly is a Liebster Award? With a little researching, and reading Sandie’s post on the subject, I found my answer.
What is a Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award, passed around blogger to blogger, to show appreciation and support for what we do. The award helps to introduce and promote newbie bloggers, and get their name out there. There are no judges, no voting, its just an awesome way to say “I see what you’re doing, and I think it’s great!” After learning this I was so beyond touched and excited to be included in this fun game of ‘tag, you’re it’ blogger style!
How Does it Work?
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog
- Answer the 10 questions asked by your nominator
- Nominate 10 other blogs who all have less than 200 followers
- Ask your nominee’s 10 questions you’d like them to answer
- Let the bloggers you nominated know about it!
- Young House Love – honestly what isn’t there to love about them?
- iHeart Organizing – my organizational hero and role model
- Honey We’re Home – beautifully decorated home and so friendly
- Thrifty Decor Chick – always such fun to read her posts, hilariously self-deprecating and honest
- A Bowl Full of Lemons – another excellent organizer and home decorator
My Questions to My Nominees
- What made you start your blog?
- What is the focus of your blog?
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
- What has been the hardest part about blogging?
- What positives impacts have you gained in your life from blogging?
- If you could only read three blogs for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is your favorite social media platform and why?
- What post did you enjoy writing the most?
- How do you schedule or plan your posts?
- What do you hope to gain from your blog?